Fearful to Fearless:
7 Nights to IBLCE Exam Success
7 Webinars, 7 Nights, 75 Minutes Each
Marie Biancuzzo, RN MS CCL IBCLC
If you have ever worried about failing the IBLCE Exam (or actually have), this course is for YOU!
In This Live, Online, 4-Week (2 Sessions Per Week) Webinar Series, You Will Learn:
Space is limited!
The countdown is on until the first session begins January 21, 2020 at 7:30 pm ET.
Sign up before the clock strikes zero!
This Series Includes:
- More than 10 hours of group coaching from internationally recognized expert, Marie Biancuzzo RN MS CCL IBCLC.
- 7 live sessions via webinar, 1 pre-recorded introductory session, and a BONUS 8th Q&A session. All sessions take place across a 4-week period, starting January 21, 2020.
- More than 150 exam-like practice questions throughout the series.
- Answers, LIVE! You’ll get the right answers, the rationales, and ways to figure out the right answers even when you don’t really know the information.
- A chance to ask unlimited questions.
No. This series is meant for IBLCE Exam study only and does not carry any credits of any type.
Sure, no problem. This series is delivered via Zoom as a live webinar. There are 7 webinars, one for each discipline area of IBLCE Detailed Content Outline. We’ve also added a bonus 8th session which will just be a straight Q&A from the participants. Each webinar will begin at 7:30 pm ET and will run at least 75 minutes each. Marie will host each session and, while she has specific content to cover for each session, it is also a fluid and interactive experience which she will adjust and tailor to the needs of the participants on the call. It’s truly a one-of-a-kind approach to preparing for the IBLCE Exam!
No problem. We’ve got you covered. Each session will be recorded and then sent via email to each registrant within 24 hours of the completion of the webinar. You won’t have to miss a thing when you miss a session!
Sorry, that option is not available at this time. However, we may consider offering more flexibility on this in the future. In the meantime, even if you think you know it all, we promise you’ll get new nuggets of knowledge from each and every session.
Yes, we plan to schedule more session start dates for the next exam season. Check back soon!